27 March 2008

The politics of intimidation?



This is my mirror, as I found my car this morning. Pardon the fuzzy picture - I took this with my phone. Note the eggshell stuck in the space between the mirror and the window, and the pieces of yolk and egg white smeared along the bottom of the window.

Fair warning - I don't intimidate easily. Hitting my car (with over 114K miles on the odometer) with the embryonic remains of a chicken isn't going to do it. Just gives me more motivation.

Oh, and you also tore off the mirror of my next door neighbor's kid's car. Real great work there, Sherlock...

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

Did you call the police? ya otta.tothemaximum

earlcapps said...

It sounds more like an act of random vandalism by neighborhood punks.

In the days when parents weren't getting arrested by DSS for spanking their kids, this kind of crap never happened, but now it happens anytime a group of kids decide they want to show the world how bad or "angry" they are.

Anonymous said...

Josh, good to see you back and blogging - I know you may have been for a while, but this is my first visit. Sorry about your car and your neighbors, but I have to say without something further I would agree with Earl on the random act of vandalism. Likely, your nieghbors kid is thinking about enemies of his own and saying to himself "Great job you idiots you also egged my next door neighbors car Einstein."

Daniel J. Cassidy said...

I know what you are thinking, and no, Mike Huckabee did not do it!

Anonymous said...

Are you kidding me? You get egged and you think some one is after you?

Right wingers and black helicopters...what is it with you guys?

Unknown said...

You know they proved that the Sun does not revolve around the Earth many years ago Josh...

Anonymous said...

Thank goodness you're standing strong in the face of such a horrific attack. Don't back down!

Joshua Gross said...

Dude, it wasn't horrific, it was juvenile. It was single post worthy, but I've been waaaay too busy to post anything since...

Anonymous said...

Has anyone else ever gotten the signature pink lipstick "M" on their rear view mirror as a lame threat? I got it in Lexington County along with a warning about a local solicitor...